08 07 11 - 07:31
By Owen Prescott
Based on what I have seen in Congress since January 2011, I believe that this rant is how most Americans really feel about the Tea Party.
1. The Tea Party sucks because they are backed by big business and the rich, but run around acting like they are representing the people of the United States.
2. The Tea Party sucks because they put politicians in Washington, DC that have no idea how to govern.
3. The Tea Party sucks because many of their members are racist and hate mongers that when confronted, will immediately accuse others of racism as a strategy to deflect their own racist actions.
4. The Tea Party sucks because they have moved the Republican Party so far right that anyone with any sense, wouldn’t in good conscious, be a member anymore.
5. The Tea Party sucks because they forced members of Congress to sign some stupid no tax pledge; protecting the rich while claiming to be representing the people of the United States (How many times have you heard a Tea Party member say they are protecting their children and grand children. Right).
6. The Tea Party sucks because they have hijacked the U.S. Congress to the point where nothing constructive can get done.
7. The Tea Party sucks because their idiotic position on reducing the U.S. debt blocked all meaningful legislation from passing and caused Standard and Poor's to downgrade The U.S. credit rating from AAA to AA.
Please Rate Me!
(Click Here To Write A Gurue)